Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Half Time








Not sure if this one is appropriate for a ride blog, but.... It is more of a shop than a stop on a ride, but you can shop and bring home some delectable treats from this place. Half Time in Poughkeepsie is quite possible the best beer store I have ever been to. I love beer and I am a bit of a snob. This place takes retail beer to a new level. It selection includes 1800 different beers, representing over 500 microbreweries, in 100 different styles from 40 different countries. Wow.

I have to control myself while shopping here. Often times I will rack up a $100 bill and only walk away with what amounts to a half case of beer. Now thats a lot for some folks, but when compared to what people spend on wine.....Anyway, they have average Joe beers too. It is a place that has something for everyone.

http://www.halftimebeverage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment